Thursday, May 17, 2012

Looking at Some New Options


Last week I talked about decision making. At the time I was weighing things, I only saw three options. I took a deep breath and looked at what the first step would cost me.

The answer? Too much. This is a fact that saddens me on many many levels.

However, it also made me look at things in a new way. Option 1 was completely off the table. Option 2 could be done with some modifications, but I didn't really like it. Option 3 was never really an option in my mind anyway.

So, what's a girl to do when faced with that?

Make some new damn options.

Nothing is definite yet, but I think I know where I'm going from here. There are going to be people who won't be happy about it. My hope is that they'll understand I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'm hoping that by next week I'll have actual news to share regarding the fate of my favorite supernatural crime-fighters. Right now, I need to make sure Option A isn't going to kill me down the line.

Thank you, everyone, for your patience. I appreciate it more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think